EcoMetrix Incorporated is an employee-owned environmental consulting firm based in Mississauga, Ontario, providing specialized knowledge-based services to business sectors including Energy, Forest Products, Legal, Mining, Government, and other Professional Service Companies.
EcoMetrix seeks to hire a motivated individual on a contract position to join our team as an Environmental Field Crew Leader. The successful candidate may be involved in the following service areas:
- Environmental Effects Monitoring;
- fisheries and habitat assessment;
- benthic invertebrate sampling;
- water and sediment quality surveys;
- entrainment and impingement studies;
- contaminated site assessment;
- e DNA and barcoding techniques;
- environmental risk assessment;
- biotelemetry and hydroacoustic studies.
The successful candidate can expect to be involved in field sampling campaigns that will require a variety of benthic, fish, sediment, soil, and surface water collection techniques. There will also be an opportunity for data analysis and report preparation. The position will require travel to locations throughout Canada and/or United States for extended periods.
Approximate Start Date: April 2017
Closing Date: February 24, 2017
Job Type: Contract
For job description and other details or to apply see: Environmental Field Crew Leader