We welcome any and all suggestions, links, news releases, community events, announcements, job postings, contributions to the website and/or newsletter. If you have any, please forward them to the Webmaster, Newsletter Editor or any member of the Executive Committee and we will ensure they are posted and/or distributed in a timely fashion. We are also continuing to gather information relating to the History of the chapter, including the old southern and northwestern chapters, so if you can provide additional material we would love to hear from you.
- 25th Symposium of the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Ecosystem – May 30-31, 2018May 22, 2018 - 22:28
- 9th International Charr Symposium – June 18-21, 2018May 19, 2018 - 13:14
- AFS-OC Tour of University of Windsor Freshwater Restoration Laboratory & GLIER – May 26, 2018May 7, 2018 - 21:23
- 6th Conference on Natural Channel Systems – May 23-25, 2018April 17, 2018 - 13:24
- 2018 NCD-AFS Joint Meeting of the Centrarchid, Esocid, and Walleye Technical Committees – July 24-26, 2018April 10, 2018 - 17:24
afs_oc Our Students – Bayfield Institute – Kurtis Smith https://t.co/baVfAXEwhe via @YouTube @afs_oc_su @AFS_OC_GTA @CARSAFS
afs_oc GTA Invasive Species Awareness Day – April 21, 2018 https://t.co/ZMRCsGlWRE @afs_oc_su @AFS_OC_swON @AFS_OC_GTA @gtainvasion